RULES FOR SAILING AT COUNTY HALL -
Following a meeting with
the County Hall site Management, would all DSMBC members please adopt the
following procedures when sailing at County Hall:
1. Display your car sticker when arriving at the barrier, and wear your
membership badge when on-site.
2. Do not obstruct any of the access roads or block in any official parked
3. Do not park on the hatched area near the pools. Unloading is allowed,
but please move off immediately after unloading. Parking on the double
yellow lines is fine.
4. Parking on the unhatched areas near the pool is reserved for members
with mobility problems.
5. Do not block the public right of way alongside the pool.
Your co-operation is much appreciated.